Monday 18 July 2011

Want a loan? A scammer's offering one

In comes an email from a scammer:
"Good morning my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am Mr. Tony Hook, The
MD/CEO of the New Global Financial Home .I have been certified and
accredited to help people that need financing by lending them loans at a low
interest rate. I am one of the richest man in the world and i have decided
to set up a loan company so that i can loan money to people in need of
financial assistance at 3% interest rate. Do you have a bad credit or are in
need of money to pay bills? Please write with the below information. After
the reply, you will be sent a loan TERMS AND CONDITION. (There are no credit
check, 100% Guaranteed!) I hope you will allow me to be of service to you.
Sincerely. Contact us via email: (globalfinancialhome001@gmail.com)"
I replied and asked for some money and this is what he said:
"I got your mail, sorry for the late responds. I wish to let you know
that, below are the terms and conditions which you have to agree to
before the loan can be released for transfer, I want you to promise us
that you will not disappoint us in this very loan transaction.

You have come to the right place were you can get your loan in a fast
and easy way. I am a devoted man and a Christian too, and i hope
you are a legitimate borrower. I want you to be faithful and truthful
in this transaction, So that we can have a good business relationship
ahead and i hope i can trust you?"

Loan Amount Needed:.............$100,000.00
Loan Interest Rate:................3.00%
Loan Term:............................5 years
Monthly Loan Payment:.............$1,796.87
Number of Payments:..................60
Cumulative Payments:..................$107,812.14
Total Interest Paid:....................$7,812.14"
Does anyone actually need to be told that this is a scam? What organisation lends like this? What lender has English as bad as this? He's a scammer.

No comments: